Hungary is full of surprises. From tiny villages with hidden vendors and handmade merchandise to the city of Budapest with it’s bustling roads and oddly placed crosswalks. Here are a few of our favorite things we experienced in Hungary:
- The tranquility of looking out over the rooftops and across the Danube. It is truly something to be seen.
- It’s an environmentally conscious place. From their ways of water conservation, the solar panels and wind turbines throughout the area, and cars that emit less carbon monoxide in the air- this country is really stepping up for the earth. That’s something I think we all can respect.
3. Nope, it’s not a castle. No, it’s not the Catholics at it again.. It’s the Hungarian Parliament!
4. Hotel windows that open fully and a nice big windowsill to sit on together and eat your meals (and take photos).
5. Quaint villages to explore outside of the busy streets of Budapest.
6. The absolute best vegan coffee and croissants on planet earth.
Subscribe to keep up with more of our adventures and favorite foods to eat while traveling vegan. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and tag #wayswewander, so we can see how you adventure!