These are a few of our favorite waterfalls in the state of Tennessee. We have lived near Nashville for about two years now and have gotten to explore many things in this amount of time. These are not in any particular order and are all almost equally spectacular. They just so happen to all be not too far from where we live as well. You drive for about an hour in any direction and you are bound to see something beautiful. Check these places out!
- Fall Hollow Falls— This is definitely one of the smaller falls around but no less alluring. We visited in the dead of winter and it was positively the best choice. No people (always a plus with us).
2. Greeter Falls— Absolutely one of my favorite drives to get to this place. It becomes more beautiful with every mile. The drive hardly prepares you for the beauty you are about to behold.
3. Fall Creek Falls— Stairs, stairs, and more stairs. Worth every single step.
4. Foster Falls— Lies at one end of Fiery Gizzard trail in Tracy City, TN. (One trail that everyone must hike but that is for another post).
5. Twin Falls— This one is probably our favorite. The walking trail next to it is absolutely beautiful. Surrounded by rocks and lots of hidden trails and cliffs to stand and marvel at all that lies before you.