Want to experience Vienna the right way? Look no further! Well, below, look below.
- Get Lost— Noiseless side streets, picturesque alleys, benches and stoops to prop your feet upon, to rest, read your book, or in our case, read your map. Who would have thought how uncrowded it would be once you step away from the crowd, eh?…Leave the more known areas. Step away from the long lines. Explore. There is so much more to be seen than the things you see or hear about constantly.
- Swing Kitchen— Local fast food joint and 100% VEGAN! We sat here for about a half of a day. We literally ate for a half of a day. 12 hours…no lie. I highly recommend this sort of diet- especially here! Oh, and the menu…Veganschnitzel, all day. Click on Swing Kitchen and go check out their menu and make sure to hit them up while in the area!
- See a Symphony— Okay, so it’s cliche, but it’s cliche for a reason. There should be no excuse for not seeing one. I mean, isn’t there one playing almost every night? You can end up paying a tad bit more to see one or you can pay about $5 usd in some places to stand and watch(listen to) the magic happen.
- Naschmarkt— Eat, drink, and be merry. Open early morning until around dusk every day, this place is a must see. Fruits, veggies, baked goods, beer, and restaurants for days. Vegan heaven if there ever were one. Oh, and if you like people watching (you creep) then this is the best place to do it.
- Drink Beer!— If you must know, one of our favorite things in the world is drinking beer. Go on the hunt for the best beer around. Go to that non-touristy, non-fake brewpub near you and drink your precious little heart out. Hunting for the best local beer is more than half of the fun.